1. Obtaining a new shaken certificate: We will help you obtain a new shaken certificate from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism. We will also help you confirm all the necessary documents, such as the vehicle registration papers, and make sure that they are in order.
2. Checking the technical condition of the car: We will check the technical condition of your car and make sure that all safety and performance requirements are met.
3. Ensuring the car is roadworthy: We will make sure that your car meets the legal requirements for roadworthiness and that it is safe to be driven on the road.
4. Processing of paperwork: We will handle all the paperwork involved in renewing your shaken, including the application forms and payment of fees.
5. Expert advice: If you have any questions or concerns about the renewal of your shaken, we will provide you with expert advice and assistance.<gwmw style=”display:none;”></gwmw><gwmw style=”display:none;”></gwmw>